[personal profile] jeneralist
I know there's a lot going on right now; many of my friends are anxious and exhausted. Some photos have already been shared today to help cheer us up. I offer photos of one of the cutest kittens ever, spending time with Santa Claus... Santa Claws... you know, the guy who brings tuna to good little toms.

Date: 2006-12-12 04:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] catpaw67.livejournal.com
Oh, I needed that! Thanks so much for the laugh. I am thoroughly amused.

Date: 2006-12-12 06:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dr-pretentious.livejournal.com
Wonderful!

That Santa's a really good sport.

Date: 2006-12-12 12:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] serbrew.livejournal.com
[livejournal.com profile] catpaw67 told me about pictures that are supposed to be here.. I see none. Could it be that you have a public post, but the pictures are not public? That is what appears to me to be the case. If you would like, friend me and I will friend you back. Hugz!

PS - [livejournal.com profile] puckmls and myself will be at Turtle Hill on Friday night and would possibly like to see [livejournal.com profile] bluestarturtle on Saturday. [livejournal.com profile] castalusoria and lj user="discoiris"> *may* be with us as well.