[personal profile] jeneralist
I know, I should save these for a grumpy day, but I want to share them now.

Friends, behold the kitten that has stolen my heart (and stained my clothes with kitten formula):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeneralist/sets/72157594359646030/show/

Date: 2006-11-04 04:44 am (UTC)
From: (Anonymous)
Thank you - that was just what I needed now. My friend Nancy passed away tonight - brain cancer - and kittens, well kittens are full of life and joy.

Date: 2006-11-04 04:44 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kimberlogic.livejournal.com
oops, forgot to log in

Date: 2006-11-04 05:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] jeneralist.livejournal.com
{{{Kimberlogic}}}

Date: 2006-11-04 06:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dcseain.livejournal.com
Beautiful! And so very tiny. :)

Date: 2006-11-05 01:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] persipone.livejournal.com
What an adorable kitten! How old? And where did you get him/her/it? That's got to be the youngest kitten I've ever seen adopted.